We have stunning living options for you to choose from – ranked 15th out of 116 universities by the Times Higher Education.View content
How to apply
In order to apply for housing, you must first have selected Winchester as your firm choice (usually through UCAS). If you are a full-time student joining us in September 2019, please follow the steps below to submit your application for Housing.
Step 1: Create your Housing account
Once you have accepted your offer to study at University of Winchester and made us your FIRM choice, you are able to create an account to apply for accommodation.
Follow these three simple steps to create your account:
- Visit our Housing Portal, you will need your Winchester Student ID and your personal email address that you have regular access to.
- Once you have created your account, you will be sent an email to activate your account
- Your Housing account is now ready to use.
Step 2: Apply for accommodation
Before beginning your application we recommend you read about all the different accommodation types on offer and the costs of these.
After completing these steps, all you need to do is:
- Log in to the Housing Portal using the login details you created for your account
- Follow the application process ensuring you complete all relevant information boxes for you
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email to confirm the application has been received by Student Housing Services. If you do not receive an email within 1 hour, please contact us.
- Wait for your offer in the summer! The Housing team will be in touch with you should we need any further information.
One semester only Students (Incoming and Outgoing)
Please contact email@example.com in order to ask about availability and obtain a short-term housing application form.
Your Accommodation includes...
- unlimited, free WIFI
- all bills covered
- 24 hour security
- cleaning service for communal areas
- bedroom furniture
- en-suites in most rooms
- bike lockers for hire
- contents insurance
- short walk to campus
- close to city centre, shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants...
- train station and bus stops nearby