To book on to a Campus Tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know when the next available tour is running.
If you would like to go on a self-guided Campus Tour, please head to Main Reception between 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday and pick up a map for the campus. We also have an audio tour that you can download using the VoiceMap App and searching for 'University of Winchester'.
Please note, there is no parking on campus for visitors so you will need to use public car parks, public transport or the Park and Ride.
Take a look around our beautiful campus in our Virtual tour.
Frequently asked questions
What are you putting in place to make the visit Covid safe?
During your visit to us, we are putting in place a number of measures to ensure the safety of everyone involved:
- All tours will have a maximum of 6 people per tour, there will be no mixing of households.
- The Student Ambassadors and staff at each checkpoint will be wearing a face covering and will be maintaining and encouraging social distancing at all times.
- There are several hand sanitiser dispensers around campus that visitors are welcome to use.
- Only critical on-site services and buildings will be open to decrease the number of touch points.
- Some buildings will have a one-way system and all will have clearly marked social distancing measures.
Will I be able to see inside all buildings?
Only critical on-site services and buildings will be open which may mean there are some buildings you will not see inside as part of the tour.
Where do I go when I arrive/what are the parking arrangements?
When you arrive at the University, (Sparkford Road, SO22 4NR) head to the Main Car Park where we are providing free parking. Once you have parked, follow the signs to the stairs and turn right into The Stripe. On the campus map, the car park is situated between building 25 and Milnthorpe Lane.
How many people will be on the tour group?
We will only allow one household per tour group and will stagger start times so that social distancing can be easily adhered to.
Do I have to wear a face covering?
We require all visitors to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth while on the tour to ensure every individual’s safety throughout the duration of the tour.
Will there be anywhere to purchase refreshments?
Two of our on-campus cafés will be open for the purchase of drinks and light snacks but due to health and safety precautions we will be unable to refill reusable water bottles.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Open Days team by sending them an email.