Next Steps Masterclasses
Our Schools and Colleges Team are pleased to offer online masterclasses designed to support your decision making as you consider your university possibilities.View content
We are pleased to offer online masterclasses designed to support your decision making as you consider your university possibilities.
Once a UCAS application form is submitted and you are waiting for offers to come back you can begin thinking about the next steps to take to get ready for starting university.
All sessions start at 5.30pm and can be access by any prospective student or their supporters at home. There is a focus for those who may have additional support needs, international students, or mature learners on the dates shown.
- Tuesday 16 February - BOOK NOW
- Wednesday 17 February - BOOK NOW
- Thursday 18 February - BOOK NOW
- Tuesday 23 February (focus on Student Support) - BOOK NOW
- Wednesday 24 February (focus on International Students) - BOOK NOW
- Thursday 25 February (focus on Mature Students) - BOOK NOW
Within each 1-hour live session we will be discussing:
- Confirming offers & decision making from our Admissions Team
- Funding your study from our Students & Money Team
- Choosing accommodation from our Housing Team
Our teams will be there to answer any question you may have and signpost you to the most useful information to help you plan your journey to starting university. Throughout you can ask questions anonymously via our Application Advice Live Chat.
Once your booking is completed, we will send you details of how to join. All sessions take place via Microsoft Teams, you do not need an account to join but may need to download the app to access on a tablet or phone.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Schools and Colleges team by sending them an email at email@example.com