Harmony in Education ConferenceBook now
Wednesday 23 September 2020
4pm - 6pm
Hosted online via Zoom
This free online event will explore the practical application of Harmony in Education across a diverse range of educational settings.
Join us to explore how Nature’s principles of Harmony can inform education at a time when our planet needs it most.
The programme includes keynote talks, an introduction to the Harmony philosophy and principles led by Richard Dunne (Director of Education, The Harmony Project), as well as a selection of workshopsfocused on the practical application of Nature's principles of Harmony to education during this challenging time.
Themes will include:
- Creating a Harmony curriculum from scratch
- Discovering the geometry of nature
- Developing new leaders in sustainability
- Bringing Harmony to tomorrow's teachers
- Developing a whole-school approach to Harmony
- Engaging student interest in environmental issues
- How Harmony principles lend themselves to a values-based approach to education
- Nature-based home-schooling
For those who previously booked the face-to-face conference, we share your disappointment at not being able to meet together in person but feel that at this stage it is the right decision for participants and the University.
If you have any questions, please contact Bonnie WelchBack to events