Resources for advisers
Downloadable resources for students, teachers and careers advisers.View content
Keeping in Touch
To join our mailing list and keep up to date with University news plus our events and activities email your details to email@example.com
Helping you support your students
- Our Compact Scheme is committed to encouraging and supporting all students who have academic potential and ability to progress to higher education. More information is available on our compact partnership page, in addition to our information for tutors video and presentation for tutors.
- For UCAS Reference Writing see our reference writing presentation to support with what to include this year.
- If you are supporting students from the Channel Islands please take a look at our Channel Islands Guide, designed to answer their questions about moving away from home.
- Mature Student Guide is designed for students considering Higher Education over the age of 21.
- For military service children we have a range of resources funded by the Ministry of Defence Directorate Children and Young People. They provide guidance for supporting service children. Information, worksheets, templates and practical advice on improving educational progression for children from military service families.
There are some great resources available to support teachers and advisers, and for students to use independently. Please see some of those we think are most useful below:
- UnitasterDays lists a range of activities offered by universities to schools and colleges as well as individual students. Their Teachers’ Guide to University 2021 hosts a range of interesting articles from universities.
- The Which A Level Explorer can be a good place for student to start when they are reviewing their degree choices based on what they are currently studying or considering to take at sixth form or college.
- Uni4me has information and sessions from a range of universities and covers topics such as is uni for me, student finance, what about an apprenticeship, as well as course talks.
- UCAS has a range of tools and resources for all teachers, advisers who help students apply to study in the UK.
- Student Finance England have created a range of supporting materials to help you understand and explain and student finance to students & parents. There is also support for advisers in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Contact the education authority if you work in the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey) or Isle of Man.
Hear from our students - Watch the videos
Use the links below to hear first-hand what is great about studying at the University of Winchester
- Primary Education
- Animal Welfare and Society
- Business Management
- Events Management
- Liberal Arts
Head of Future Students
Future Students Officer
Schools & Colleges Senior Development Officers
Head of Participation & Success (Deputy Director of Student Support and Success)
First Star Scholars Programme Director
Transition Coordinator Student Advisors
Southern Universities Network (SUN) Team
Nadia Morad (Project Leader)
Agnes Harper (Project Facilitator)
Contact our Future Students team
+44 (0) 1962 827543
Contact our Widening Participation team
+44 (0) 1962 826474