We have mapped out how our activities and events can support your school or college in meeting the requirements of the Gatsby Benchmarks.View content
The government’s Careers Strategy, published in December 2017, and statutory guidance for school leaders and school staff, published in January 2018, set out the plan for building a high quality careers program that will support young people to achieve.
We have mapped out how our activities and events can support your school or college in meeting the requirements of the Gatsby Benchmarks.
Download our mapping document Gatsby Benchmarks 2019-2020.
We have highlighted useful links below and some documents are available in our Resources For Advisers section.
- Good Career Guidance available from the Gatsby website
- The Careers and Enterprise Company Gatsby Benchmark toolkit and SEND Gatsby Benchmark toolkit
- The Careers and Enterprise Company Compass Tool quickly and easily helps you to evaluate your careers activity against the benchmarks of best practice.
- Guidance for further education colleges and sixth form colleges – DfE publication from February 2018
- House of Commons Briefing Paper - Careers guidance in schools, colleges and universities (8 October 2018) Suggests key organisations and how well schools are meeting their duty.
- Careers England, Careers Wales and Career Development Institute all have a range of information for professionals and schools.
Head of Future Students
Future Students Officer
Schools & Colleges Senior Development Officers
Head of Participation & Success (Deputy Director of Student Support and Success)
First Star Scholars Programme Director
Transition Coordinator Student Advisors
Southern Universities Network (SUN) Team
Nadia Morad (Project Leader)
Agnes Harper (Project Facilitator)
Contact our Future Students team
+44 (0) 1962 827543
Contact our Widening Participation team
+44 (0) 1962 826474