Sue is a Senior Lecturer in Primary Education (Science Coordinator for Primary ITE). Her main area of expertise is in primary science and early years education. She has extensive experience of teaching across the age range in a variety of schools and coordinating science teaching and learning.
Areas of expertise
- Primary Science
- Early Years Education
- Hardman, S. and Luke, S. (2013), Research in science teacher education: Reflections on a research journey, Science Teacher Education, Vol. 68.
- Hardman. S, & Luke, S. (2015), What do you do with a Wonder of the World moment? ASE Annual Conference, Reading
- Hardman. S, & Luke, S. (2015), What do you do with a Wonder of the World moment? TEAN Annual Conference, Birmingham.
- Hardman. S, & Luke, S. (2012), The journey of the new researcher through an exploration of students’ perceptions of conceptual knowledge within science, ATSE Conference, Hertfordshire.
- Hardman. S, & Luke, S. (2012), The journey of the new researcher, UCET Annual Conference, Leicestershire.